When specifying paint for clients' projects, architects, designers and color consultants can't go wrong with Sherwin-Williams new ProMar® 200 Zero VOC Interior Latex. It's the first complete professional line that not only has zero VOCs* (volatile organic compounds), but is also available in four sheens and every color – including deep, vivid hues. All while delivering maximum value with easy application and outstanding durability and touch-up.
ProMar 200 Zero VOC provides:
- Virtually no odor, so it's ideal for applying in occupied areas.
- Superior durability, excellent hide and outstanding touch-up, which helps reduce repaint costs.
- Zero VOCs, which means it meets the most stringent environmental requirements, including the U.S. Green Building Council Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certification system, MPI Green Performance™ Standard for paints and coatings, and GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) and similar green guidelines and regulations.
- Availability in all colors, including deep, vivid accents.
- Availability in flat, low sheen, eg-shel and semi-gloss, making it ideal for all types of interior projects.
ProMar 200 Zero VOC Carries the Sherwin-Williams GreenSure® Designation
Sherwin-Williams believes the optimal green coating should do two things: Minimize the impact on air quality and deliver maximum performance. That's why the company developed the GreenSure designation –to help architects, designers and color consultants identify the products that meet the company's highest green coating standards –and their own. To learn more, visit swgreensure.com.
*Some colors may not be zero-VOC after tinting with conventional colorants.