- Penetrates and seals bare wood for strong adhesion and a long lasting finish
- Blocks stains from water, wood tannins and knots
Gets the job done quickly – allowing for fast production and topcoats in one hour. Alkyd formula blocks stains and can be used on both interior and exteriors. Ideal for cold-weather priming. Learn More
- Provides excellent adhesion to virtually any interior surface – from previously painted surfaces, wood and paneling, to cured plaster and ceiling tiles
- Can be used as a spot primer for exterior applications
- Also effective for spot priming knots and severe tannin stains on bare wood
- Exceptionally durable - perfect for doors, trim, windows and other areas that get hard wear
- Perfect for a wide variety of surfaces, including aluminum, drywall, masonry, plaster, steel, galvanized steel and wood
All Prices displayed are for U.S. Sherwin-Williams locations and are in U.S. Dollars.
Prices do not include taxes or other fees as applicable.
- Not all colors are available in all product lines. See store for details.
- Due to individual computer monitor limitations, colors seen here may not accurately reflect the selected color. To confirm your color choices, visit your neighborhood Sherwin-Williams store and refer to our in-store color cards.