Laminate flooring looks great at affordable prices. It’s also durable and made to stand up to high traffic and high impact.
What are the Benefits of Having Laminate Flooring Installed?
- Very durable
- Looks great without the added cost
- Available in a variety of styles
- Very easy to maintain
What to Consider When Choosing Laminate Flooring:
Source: Vendor Partner Armstrong Flooring
Professional Laminate Flooring Installation:
With more than 120 full-service flooring stores and field representatives serving multi-family properties, builders and commercial facilities, our strong brand reputation ensures reliability and provides confidence that we will make the job easier. We offer competitive prices and flexible terms with green flooring solutions.
We offer 24-hour turnaround as requested on installations (M-F) and same day installation requests are fulfilled upon availability.
- Installers are professional floor covering installers and are required to meet the insurance types and limits set forth by The Sherwin-Williams Company.
- Upon entering unit, installers will inform store staff of anything out of the ordinary.
- Any doors or appliances we move will be replaced unless customer specifies otherwise (excluding gas appliances).
- Installer will not smoke, eat or use the restroom in the unit.
- Installer will return keys and inform management when job is complete.
- Any installation complaint will have store management response within one business day.
In order to select the right flooring product for your residential property or commercial facility, you will need to determine the most important factors for your space. Let a Sherwin Williams flooring expert assist you, helping you find the best solutions for your needs.