What are the Benefits of Having Hardwood Flooring Installed?
- Naturally beautiful
- Quality finish
- Solid foundation
- Very durable
- Outlast all other flooring
- Cost-effective over time
What to Consider When Choosing Hardwood Flooring:
Design of Hardwood Floor
Solid Hardwood Floor: 100% hardwood milled from lumber. As a natural material, hardwood reacts to changes in its settings, like moisture and extreme temperatures, which cause solid wood to shrink and expand. All solid hardwood can be sanded and refinished if needed over the years. Solid hardwood is not recommended for below ground or in bathrooms.
Engineered Hardwood Floor: Engineered wood flooring is build up of layers of wood. It consists of three to ten layers, called plies that are glued together. The multi-ply structure gives engineered wood superior stability, greater than solid wood, which reduces concerns associated with shrinking and expanding when temperature and humidity change. Engineered wood can be installed below ground making it a great choice for finished basements and below grade apartment units.
Source: Partner Vendor Armstrong Flooring
Professional Hardwood Floor Installation:
With more than 120 full-service flooring stores and field representatives serving multi-family properties, builders and commercial facilities, our strong brand reputation ensures reliability and provides confidence that we will make the job easier. We offer competitive prices and flexible terms with green flooring solutions.
We offer 24-hour turnaround as requested on installations (M-F) and same day installation requests are fulfilled upon availability.
Our Sherwin-Williams Hardwood Floor Installation Promise to You:
- Installers are professional installers and are required to meet the insurance types and limits set forth by The Sherwin-Williams Company.
- Upon entering unit, installers will inform store staff of anything out of the ordinary.
- Any doors or appliances that are moved will be replaced unless customer specifies otherwise (excluding gas appliances).
- All carpet scraps and trash will be removed and recycled by Sherwin-William’s Installer after job is complete.
- Installer will not smoke, eat or use the restroom in the unit.
- Installer will return keys and inform management when job is complete.
- Any installation complaint will have store management response within one business day.
Interested in Learning More About Sherwin-Williams Hardwood Floors?
In order to select the right flooring product for your residential property or commercial facility, you will need to determine the most important factors for your space. Let a Sherwin-Williams flooring expert assist you, helping you find the best solutions for your needs.