What are the Benefits of Having Vinyl Flooring Installed?
- Very durable
- Moisture – resistant
- Looks like hardwood floors without the added cost
- Available in a variety of styles
- Has a more natural appearance
- Very easy to maintain
- Can be installed and repaired in-house
What to Consider When Choosing Vinyl Flooring:
Vinyl flooring is a great way to get the look and beauty of natural hardwood, ceramic and stone floors without the added cost. Sherwin-Williams offers three product styles of Vinyl Flooring.
Types of Vinyl Flooring
Sheet Vinyl Flooring:
Vinyl Tile Flooring (VCT):
Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank Flooring:
Source: Vendor Partner Armstrong Flooring
Professional Vinyl Flooring Installation:
Make one phone call to your local Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store and let us do the rest.
With more than 120 full-service flooring stores and field representatives serving multi-family properties, builders and commercial facilities, our strong brand reputation ensures reliability and provides confidence that we will make the job easier. We offer competitive prices and flexible terms with green flooring solutions.
We offer 24-hour turnaround as requested on installations (M-F) and same day installation requests are fulfilled upon availability.
Our Sherwin-Williams Vinyl Installation Promise to You:
- Installers are professional floor covering installers and are required to meet the insurance types and limits set forth by The Sherwin-Williams Company.
- Upon entering unit, installers will inform store staff of anything out of the ordinary.
- Any doors or appliances we move will be replaced unless customer specifies otherwise (excluding gas appliances).
- Installer will not smoke, eat or use the restroom in the unit.
- Installer will return keys and inform management when job is complete.
- Any installation complaint will have store management response within one business day.
Interested in Learning More About Vinyl Flooring From Sherwin-Williams?
In order to select the right flooring product for your residential property or commercial facility, you will need to determine the most important factors for your space. Let a Sherwin Williams flooring expert assist you, helping you find the best solutions for your needs.