When you have tile installed, you get long-lasting flooring that’s environmentally-friendly. Select tile ranging from textured and rustic to smooth and contemporary.What are the Benefits of Having Decorative Tile Flooring Installed?
- Easy to clean
- Variety of colors, textures and patterns
- Warranty on many products
- Great visual appeal
- Stain and scratch resistant
What to Consider When Choosing Tile Flooring:
Different Types of Tile:
Source: Partner vendor Shaw Floors
Professional Tile Flooring Installation:
With more than 120 full service flooring stores and field representatives serving multi-family properties, builders and commercial facilities, our strong brand reputation ensures reliability and provides confidence that we will make the job easier. We offer competitive prices and flexible terms with green flooring solutions.
We offer 24-hour turnaround as requested on installations (M-F) and same day installation requests are fulfilled upon availability.
Our Sherwin-Williams Tile Installation Promise to You:
- Installers are professional installers and are required to meet the insurance types and limits set forth by The Sherwin-Williams Company.
- Upon entering unit, installers will inform store staff of anything out of the ordinary.
- Any doors or appliances that we move will be replaced unless customer specifies otherwise (excluding gas appliances).
- Installer will not smoke, eat or use the restroom in the unit.
- Installer will return keys and inform management when job is complete.
- Any installation complaint will have store management response within one business day.
- All garbage and debris will be removed once tile has been installed.
Interested in Learning More About Tile From Sherwin-Williams?
In order to select the right product for your residential property or commercial facility, you will need to determine the most important factors for your space. Let a Sherwin-Williams flooring expert assist you, helping you find the best solutions for your needs.