Warm up any area and reduce energy bills with the natural insulation and comfort of carpet.
What are the Benefits of Carpet?
- Provides warmth and comfort
- Adds beauty and style
- Cushions slips and falls
- Reduces noise
- Maintains appearance
- Improves indoor air quality
- Saves money over time
- Meets green building standards
What Should I Consider When Choosing Carpet?
Types of Carpet Fibers
Types of Carpet Textures
Saxony/Plush Carpet – Softest carpet available; deep, luxuriant thickness cradles feet in rich comfort.
Where to Use: Ideal for traditional or formal rooms. Usually used in more low-traffic areas.
Advantages: Quality carpet, that is great underfoot and highly desirable among many.
Textured Carpet – Create relaxed looks with smooth, twisted yarns. Most versatile carpet; gentle softness complements every area.
Where to Use: Texured carpet can be used in almost any area from casual to formal.
Advantages: Textured carpet reduces light reflectivity and won’t show footprints. This type of carpet also will show far less wear than other types.
Berber Carpet – Good for a modern style, distinguished by a loop pile construction.
Where to Use: Popular for areas with relatively heavy use such as offices and schools.
Advantages: Highly durable, stain resistant and more affordable than thicker plush carpets.
Commercial Loop Carpet – A durable, long-wearing pile that has been engineered for high traffic areas.
Where to Use: Commercial loop is great for high-traffic areas and the ideal choice for commercial. Usually not preferred in residential settings where there are children or pets because the carpet can easily snag or run.
Advantages: Commercial loop is very durable, won’t show footprints and easily hides dirt. It is one of the easiest carpets to vacuum and can last a very long time.
Sourced by: Vendor Partner Shaw Floors.
Make one phone call to your local Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store and let us do the rest.
With more than 120 full-service flooring stores and field representatives serving multi-family properties, builders and commercial facilities, our strong brand reputation ensures reliability and provides confidence that we will make the job easier. We offer competitive prices and flexible terms with green flooring solutions.
We offer 24-hour turnaround as requested on installations (M-F) and same day installation requests are fulfilled upon availability.
Our Sherwin-Williams Carpet Installation Promise to You:
- Installers are professional floor covering installers and are required to meet the insurance types and limits set forth by The Sherwin-Williams Company.
- Upon entering unit, installers will inform store staff of anything out of the ordinary.
- Any doors or appliances that are moved by us will be replaced unless customer specifies otherwise (excluding gas appliances).
- Installer will not smoke, eat or use the restroom in the unit.
- Installer will return keys and inform management when job is complete.
- Any installation complaint will have store management response within one business day.
How Can I Learn More About How to Have Carpet Installed by Sherwin-Williams?
In order to select the right carpet product for your residential property or commercial facility, you will need to determine the most important factors for your space. Let a Sherwin-Williams flooring expert assist you, helping you find the best solutions for your needs.