PVA Primer is perfect for priming new residential bare drywall and wood trim.
A general-utility primer ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- Assures professional results on wood trim, doors and walls
- Provides the smoothest finish on decorative surfaces like crown molding and window and door casings
- Our top-of-the-line interior primer
Gets the job done quickly – allowing for fast production and topcoats in one hour. Alkyd formula blocks stains and can be used on both interior and exteriors. Ideal for cold-weather priming.
- Covers a wide range of irregularities found in new construction interiors
- Minimizes minor surface imperfections: paper fuzz, minor sanding grooves, nicks, pinholes.
- Perfect for priming new residential bare drywall and wood trim
- Sands easily to a smooth surface - saving time and yielding a professional finish
- Quick dry time allows for recoat in one hour - ensuring fast production with great gloss retention