A general-utility primer ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- ( 1 – 8 of 8 items )
- Refine Results
- Provides excellent adhesion to virtually any interior surface – from previously painted surfaces, wood and paneling, to cured plaster and ceiling tiles
- Can be used as a spot primer for exterior applications
- Also effective for spot priming knots and severe tannin stains on bare wood
Gets the job done quickly – allowing for fast production and topcoats in one hour. Alkyd formula blocks stains and can be used on both interior and exteriors. Ideal for cold-weather priming.
- Can be used on many interior surfaces – including wood, hardboard, cured plaster, paneling and ceiling tiles
- Seals out odors and great at blocking stains – especially wood tannin stains and water-based stains
- Perfect for priming new residential bare drywall and wood trim
- Sands easily to a smooth surface - saving time and yielding a professional finish
- Quick dry time allows for recoat in one hour - ensuring fast production with great gloss retention
- Penetrates and seals bare wood for strong adhesion and a long lasting finish
- Blocks stains from water, wood tannins and knots
This fast-drying exterior primer provides great adhesion, blocks stains and contains agents to inhibit growth of mildew on the surface.
Can be used on many interior surfaces – including wood, hardboard, cured plaster, paneling and ceiling tiles. Seals out odors and great at blocking stains – especially wood stains and water-based stains.