The Sherwin-Williams DeckScapes® line has changed the game in deck finishing, making it possible to complete an entire job – from stripping to cleaning to staining – in a single day.
Already known as the most complete line for finishing both wood and composite decks, recent improvements across the line enhance performance and durability.
That means easier application, improved durability for even longer-lasting protection, and better resistance to mildew and algae to help decks stay cleaner, longer.
The DeckScapes® line includes
- Exterior Waterborne Semi-Transparent Deck Stain - Providing durable protection for all exterior horizontal wood surfaces.
- Exterior Acrylic Solid Color Deck Stain – Offering durable, opaque protection for all exterior horizontal wood surfaces.
- Exterior Oil Semi-Transparent Stain – A long-lasting penetrating oil-based formula that protects the beauty of wood with a rich semi-transparent finish.
- Stain and Sealer Remover - A first step for previously coated decks, removing weathered latex stains, oil-based stains, toners and clear finishes.
- Revive™ – Used for restoring the natural beauty and color of the wood by removing stains from dirt, mildew, algae, weathered wood, tannin extracts, nail bleed and mill glaze.
- Deckwash – Best for use on new or uncoated pressure treated lumber or composite decking. Removes stains caused by dirt, mildew and algae.
- Exterior Oil Toner Stain – A long-lasting, penetrating, oil-based formula that enriches the appearance of wood with a light tone.
- Exterior Waterborne Clear Sealer – A water repellent sealer that protects wood from sun while allowing the wood to gray naturally.