Ceilings: the very important, but often neglected, "fifth wall." Ceilings are the biggest stand-alone architectural element in any room, yet are often an afterthought. But not anymore.
With new Brilliance from Sherwin-Williams, you've got the perfect ceiling paint to make your clients' ceiling project a high-quality yet effortless endeavor. What makes Brilliance standout from the crowd of other ceiling paints is its simple, one-coat coverage, timesaving self-priming performance and bright white hue. And, for those customers looking to add some flair, Brilliance can be tinted (with up to 2 oz. of colorant) to create light pastel hues.
And because Brilliance provides a true flat finish, it's simply the best way to mask minor surface imperfections quickly and achieve outstanding uniformity immediately. Here are just a few features Brilliance has to offer your next project:
- Excellent flow and leveling with an exceptionally uniform appearance.
- Delivers a bright white hue with a light reflectance value (LRV) of 92 (on a scale of 0 to 100).
- No primer needed – covers in just one coat.
- Flat finish specifically formulated to help hide surface imperfections.
- Quick drying, spatter resistant and durable.
- Low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) – less than 50g/L.
- Easy application with a smooth consistency not found in competitive ceiling paints.