When specifying paint for clients' projects, architects, designers and color consultants can't go wrong with Sherwin-Williams new ProMar® 200 Zero VOC Interior Latex. It's the first complete professional line that not only has zero VOCs* (volatile organic compounds), but is also available in four sheens and every color – including deep, vivid hues. All while delivering maximum value with easy application and outstanding durability and touch-up.
ProMar 200 Zero VOC provides:
- Virtually no odor, so it's ideal for applying in occupied areas.
- Superior durability, excellent hide and outstanding touch-up, which helps reduce repaint costs.
- Zero VOCs, which means it meets the most stringent environmental requirements, including the U.S. Green Building Council Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) certification system, MPI Green Performance™ Standard for paints and coatings, and GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) and similar green guidelines and regulations.
- Availability in all colors, including deep, vivid accents.
- Availability in flat, low sheen, eg-shel and semi-gloss, making it ideal for all types of interior projects.