PVA Primer is perfect for priming new residential bare drywall and wood trim.
- ( 1-5 of 5 Items )
- Refine Results
A general-utility primer ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- Provides excellent adhesion to virtually any interior surface – from previously painted surfaces, wood and paneling, to cured plaster and ceiling tiles
- Can be used as a spot primer for exterior applications
- Also effective for spot priming knots and severe tannin stains on bare wood
Gets the job done quickly – allowing for fast production and topcoats in one hour. Alkyd formula blocks stains and can be used on both interior and exteriors. Ideal for cold-weather priming.
- Penetrates and seals bare wood for strong adhesion and a long lasting finish
- Blocks stains from water, wood tannins and knots