PVA Primer is perfect for priming new residential bare drywall and wood trim.
- ( 1-7 of 7 Items )
- Refine Results
- Assures professional results on wood trim, doors and walls
- Provides the smoothest finish on decorative surfaces like crown molding and window and door casings
- Our top-of-the-line interior primer
Gets the job done quickly – allowing for fast production and topcoats in one hour. Alkyd formula blocks stains and can be used on both interior and exteriors. Ideal for cold-weather priming.
Primes, seals and hides. Zero VOCs. Prepares the surface to provide good topcoat performance.
- Covers a wide range of irregularities found in new construction interiors
- Minimizes minor surface imperfections: paper fuzz, minor sanding grooves, nicks, pinholes.
- Penetrates and seals bare wood for strong adhesion and a long lasting finish
- Resists mildew
A zero VOC, professional quality, interior vinyl acrylic primer for use on walls and ceilings of plaster, wallboard, and masonry.