A general-utility primer ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- Provides excellent adhesion to virtually any interior surface – from previously painted surfaces, wood and paneling, to cured plaster and ceiling tiles
- Can be used as a spot primer for exterior applications
- Also effective for spot priming knots and severe tannin stains on bare wood
Gets the job done quickly – allowing for fast production and topcoats in one hour. Alkyd formula blocks stains and can be used on both interior and exteriors. Ideal for cold-weather priming.
- Perfect for priming new residential bare drywall and wood trim
- Sands easily to a smooth surface - saving time and yielding a professional finish
- Quick dry time allows for recoat in one hour - ensuring fast production with great gloss retention
- Not all colors are available in all product lines. See store for details.
- Due to individual computer monitor limitations, colors seen here may not accurately reflect the selected color. To confirm your color choices, visit your neighborhood Sherwin-Williams store and refer to our in-store color cards.