- Assures professional results on wood trim, doors and walls
- Provides the smoothest finish on decorative surfaces like crown molding and window and door casings
- Our top-of-the-line interior primer
A general-utility primer ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- Provides excellent adhesion to virtually any interior surface – from previously painted surfaces, wood and paneling, to cured plaster and ceiling tiles
- Can be used as a spot primer for exterior applications
- Also effective for spot priming knots and severe tannin stains on bare wood
- Covers a wide range of irregularities found in new construction interiors
- Minimizes minor surface imperfections: paper fuzz, minor sanding grooves, nicks, pinholes.
Simple application with excellent coverage is where our Builders Solution™ Surfacer stands out.
- Perfect for priming new residential bare drywall and wood trim
- Sands easily to a smooth surface - saving time and yielding a professional finish
- Quick dry time allows for recoat in one hour - ensuring fast production with great gloss retention
- For interior and exterior concrete, block and stucco.
- Lightweight, 100% acrylic resin surfacer smooths and uniforms surfaces and eliminates pinholes.
Allows topcoat on concrete block to be smooth and uniform.
Improve adhesion to weathered surfaces with PrimeRx™ Peel Bonding Primer. It seals and bonds tightly to marginally prepared or peeling exteriors.
- Not all colors are available in all product lines. See store for details.
- Due to individual computer monitor limitations, colors seen here may not accurately reflect the selected color. To confirm your color choices, visit your neighborhood Sherwin-Williams store and refer to our in-store color cards.